Please review these policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases at the HPC Store. They set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions, such as those in HPC’s product warranties. Your placement of an order at the HPC Store constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order.Please note there may be limitations on your right to return and obtain a refund for products.
- HPC is not responsible for typographical errors. HPC reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the HPC Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- HPC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the HPC Store at any time.
- HPC may make changes to any products or services offered at the HPC Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the HPC Store with respect to products and services may be out of date, and HPC makes no commitment to update the information provided at the HPC Store with respect to such products and services.
- HPC reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the HPC Store, or to any portion of the HPC Store, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the HPC Store, or any portion of the HPC Store, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the HPC Store, or any portion of the HPC Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- No HPC employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the HPC Store’s policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- HPC’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by HPC of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between HPC and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.